Why you should consider sending your kids to an international school.
A new life a new responsibility…
Once your kid is born, a new life comes into existence. Your entire life changes, and now you are excited to enjoy the new phase of your life. It’s an additional accountability you and your spouse have on your shoulder. A lot of thought processes are sorted and you want to give your best to your child. I always made education as the number one priority as I believed that Education is the best gift I could give my child…And as Benjamin Franklin rightly said “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.”
Everything in life is a reflection of the choice we have made…
Picking a school in which to send your child to, is one of the most important decisions that you as a parent make on behalf of your child as schools set children up with skills and attitudes, along with content knowledge and thinking skills that will make their lives. So choosing the right school for your little one isn’t a task to be taken lightly.
“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world”- Nelson Mandela
There is little doubt that different educational institutions use different ways of teaching in their curriculum, which has a lasting impact on a child’s long-term learning. If you want to ensure a bright future for your child then let your child study in an international school.
- Majority of International schools have holistic education at its core. The methods to implement the curriculum are also constantly updated to keep pace with the changing world.
- Innovative techniques are used in international schools, as well as experiential Learning. Infused innovative programs are an immensely beneficial aspect as the schools ensure all the best possible programs which relate to discipline, fitness, mental endurance, resilience, and more. This will help your kid to enhance skills in all domains. These schools organize student exchange programmes with other foreign schools and also trips to summer camps, museums, and more, to help your kid’s all round development.
- Curriculum at International schools (IGCSE & A Levels) empower students as they are provided with a forum to voice their opinions in class and are encouraged to take an active position in discussions. Application, synthesizing and self-study are also encouraged. As a result, students will learn to think critically and independently while developing their personal qualities.
- Extracurricular activities at international schools include foreign language lessons, sports, and artistic activities like music, dance, coding, and robotics. A regular implementation of these activities allows the student to develop their interests in extracurricular activities, outline their curiosity and teaches them to be systematic and disciplined in acquiring skills and achieving aims of life. Thus, an international school student has the opportunity to become the best in terms of fitness, knowledge and skills.
- Most of the Top International schools in Mumbai use the digital world and have developed mobile applications for parents to download and stay up to speed on the latest school happenings.
To sum up, these are some of the most important validations why you should consider sending your kid to an international school.